Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Zoo Trip

Today the whole senior classes went to Auckland Zoo. We were lucky enough to go to the Zoo thanks to Warehouse and Richies for sponsoring. Warehouse paid for our trip to going to the Zoo and Richies gave us a free ride to the Zoo. We learnt about the skull of the Kea and the Blue Duck. We also learnt about native New Zealand birds and we also learnt about lizards. I wanted to see the lions and the tigers because their one of my favourite animals. The best part about going to the Zoo was the tunnels to go see the Meerkats because it was kind of dark in the tunnels. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeremiah my name is Tierley I am year 8 at Grey Main School. I wish I could go to the Auckland Zoo. What sort of native birds did you learn about and what type of lizards did you learn about. Meerkats are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeremiah. Sounds like you had a blast at the zoo. Big ups to The Warehouse and Ritchies for sponsoring the senior syndicate. Did you manage to see any Lions or Tigers?

    From Miss Fortes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Fortes, I was lucky enough to see the lions and tigers at their enclosures at Auckland Zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tierley, I saw a lot of native birds in the zoo and also some lizards too. I think my favourite native bird that I saw Auckland Zoo is probably the kea because it made a really loud screeching sound which was awesome.

    ReplyDelete